Sunday, June 14, 2009

Upcoming events for 2009

It's shaping up to be a busy summer for me.



Next weekend, I'll be vending on Saturday (the 20th) at the Fremont Fair, splitting the weekend with Rivka's Mom, who will be vending on Sunday.

On Saturday, July 11th, I'll be setting up a table at the Steampunk Garage Sale, located at the All Pilgrim’s Church (lower level), 500 Broadway E, Seattle, WA 98102, from 12-6pm.



For the first three weekends in August, I'll be at the Washington Renaissance Fantasy Festival, at its new home in Buckley, Washington.



And once I get through all this, I'll have a little time to recover for my next event in October, the month that marks my 10th anniversary as a business! I will be vending Steam-Con, the first annual Seattle Steampunk Convention.

Hope to see some of y'all at one of these!

No comments: