Thursday, November 4, 2010

Costuming progress report

I got in some good sewing hours today, working on my current project.

Pink & Grey Bloomers and Jacket

The bloomers still need a waistband, but I had to put down the thread and step away from the sewing machine after I realized I'd rolled one leg's hem outwards instead of inwards and sewed the ruffled trim to the outside of the let. Will do the seam ripping tomorrow and get them finished.

There will also be two skirts to go with this outfit, a full-circle knee-length, lolita-esque one and an a-line floor-length piece, so I can go Steampunk flirty or traditional Victorian.

1 comment:

Beadsme said...

You are so clever.