Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 278

Back in the beading saddle again, as promised! I actually have been making things the last few days, just not posting them. I nearly ran out of chain, but my supply order came just in time to save the day.

With the camera charged, I was able to list the two pieces I made last week finally!

Freshwater Pearl and Celtic Knot Necklace



Amethyst and Freshwater Pearl Necklace:



And on to the new stuff! I was already romping through the red/purple/pink box, and I have these wonderful huge rose quartz beads that finally demanded I do something with them.

Rose Quartz and Amethyst Choker



This one isn't going to be listed, as it's going to be gifted shortly:

Apple Green Lampwork Glass with White Flowers

Green and White Flower Lampwork Necklace

And now I'm off to find something to satisfy my sweet tooth. I am craving pudding, but I am out of milk with which to make some. I may have to settle for yogurt. Ick.

1 comment:

capitalcitycrafts said...

love the green lampwork beads- so vibrant! great creations as always