Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 285

Thrown off schedule again? Remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned that I'd been thrown off stride by a case of food poisoning? Well, guess what? Another case of food poisoning. A much worse case. I've been a very unhappy kitty since about 6am Saturday morning. I'll spare you the unpleasant details.

I did get a necklace made today, one of which, along with the green lampwork necklace from a previous post, will be gifted to one of my daughters' kindergarten teachers. Tomorrow is the last day of kindergarten! How did the year fly by so quickly?

Pearl Y-necklace

A brief dose of cute to make this a happier post - my daughter's first official tea party:

The tea party

Tea parties must be a dominant gene in little girls. I had them when I was her age, with my own stuffed animals.

No comments: