Sunday, February 13, 2011

At the EM Gallery

This week, I was invited to set up and display my pearls and parasols for a reception for wedding planners at the EM Fine Art Gallery here in Seattle. It was a lovely evening, with amazing food catered by the folks from Herban Feast, especially the creamy paella with pan-seared scallops, garnished by lemon basil foam. (Yes, I am obsessed with food!)

The venue is truly lovely, an older building lovingly refurbished. I especially love the old brick along the back wall.


Podium by Candlelight by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Candlelight by *dbvictoria on deviantART

I packed light, but still got to show off some of my favorite pieces.

display-3

display-4

display-1

They even stuck a couple of nails in the wall so we could hang and backlight one of my parasols:

parasol-backlit


And on top of all the other goodness, it gave me a chance to wear my new pearls:

display-2

If you're in the area, you should go check them out to see what loveliness is hung on the walls!



~

No comments: