Sunday, February 13, 2011

Odd Fellows Memorial Park

I drive past this cemetary quite often when I'm "on the clock," and have always wanted to stop in. Well, I finally made the trek down there with my camera and did a bit of a walk-about, and got a few pictures. It's an older cemetery, with some graves dating back to the 1950s. Photographing some of the monuments was a bit interesting, as I was waiting for cars to pass on the busy road behind them, but I still got a few good shots.


Cemetery Angel 2 by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Cross of Silk Flowers by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Tree at Odd Fellows by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Obelisk Monument by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Cemetery Angel by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Clasped Hands on Monument by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Mossy Chain by *dbvictoria on deviantART

There's a full gallery of all my pictures on flickr here:

Odd Fellows Memorial Park



~

No comments: