Saturday, November 12, 2011

It doesn't sell if it's not listed

You'd think after all these years I'd not have to be reminded of this, yes? But yet there is this large ziplock bag sitting next to me as I type of stuff that I made but never actually listed or put into my Designs by Victoria ArtFire shop. Doh!

So expect over the next few weeks to see lots of old new shinies being posted. It's only six weeks till Christmas, after all! And as much as I appreciate Nordstrom's decorating policy, waiting too long to buy hand-crafted goods from artisans online can sometimes cause a delay. Everything I post is already made, but if you're looking at a custom item, your likelihood of getting it before Christmas goes down each day you wait. That being said, I hope you'll still patronize a small business or independent artist for your holiday gift needs this year.

Steampunk Blue Skies Key Necklace Glass Sterling and Vintage Chain



Tiger Iron Briolette Earrings on Sterling Earwires Brown Striped



Amethyst Dangle Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



Black Cinnabar with a Twist Upcycled Necklace Silver



Knotted Purple Pearls Necklace and Earrings Set 9mm



The Snowflower - white frosted glass on sterling silver

No comments: