Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tis the season!

Canning season, that is. I fell out of the habit the last couple of years, but in Christmases past I'd give tasty sweet things for presents to my coworkers, jams and lemon curd. I've decided I need to start up again, so am getting a head start. Tonight's accomplishment: 15 8-oz jars of papaya strawberry mango jam:

Mango Strawberry Papaya Jam

Next - bragging over a fun find. I dropped into one of my favorite antique stores during lunch yesterday and they'd just put out a bunch of antique keys, including some little bitty ones:

new keys

Ooooh, am I going to have fun with these!

Still continuing to get new pieces in the store. 38 days till Christmas!

Amazonite Briolette Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



Opalite Rectangular Glass Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



Red Coral and Brass Key Steampunk Necklace with Leaf Toggle Clasp OOAK



Steampunk Earrings Antique Crystal and Watch Parts with Rubies



Green Garnet Steampunk Necklace Antique Watch Part on Sterling Chain

No comments: