Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Death and Taxes

Today, I did all my tax paperwork. The state sales tax, the business license tax, the employee tax (hello, sole proprietorship small business! I don't know why they keep sending me that one). It's a pain, but it's done. My brain is now fried. No make tonight, just a bottle of wine and some chocolate for reward and comfort.

I couldn't find the Bizarro cartoon I wanted, entitled Death and Taxis, so here's a substitute:



(Bizarro is one of my favorite comics of all time, by the way. Humor right up my alley)

2 comments:

FENNOfashion said...

Ugh,your brave to do your own taxes! I would be drinking a bottle of wine myself if I had to do taxes all by myself!

Designs by Victoria said...

It was my business sales taxes and use taxes, not my household taxes. I pay someone for that! The former is headache enough.