Thursday, July 4, 2013

2nd photo post

Happy 4th, all!

During my week off my second stop with my camera was the Woodland Park Zoo.

I got there just after opening, and was treated first off to frisky zebras:


Frisky Zebras by *dbvictoria on deviantART

One of the Arctic foxes came right up to the barrier and gave me sad eyes:


Arctic Fox by *dbvictoria on deviantART

The bears were out for a prowl, back and forth back and forth:


Brown Bears by *dbvictoria on deviantART

I made two trips by the hippo enclosure.  The first time they were both huddled in a corner with only their eyes and ears showing, but on my way back they were out and about:


Blowing Bubbles by *dbvictoria on deviantART

The wolves were taking a mid-morning nap:


White Wolf Napping by *dbvictoria on deviantART

This trip resulted in the most pictures for the week.  The full set is here.

A few more:

zoo-16

zoo-28


zoo-20

zoo-62


...

No comments: