Friday, July 26, 2013

More pictures

Fell off the posting wagon again. It's so easy to do.  So today you get a post that includes photos from my third photowander that I took when I took a "just because" week off in June plus costuming I did for two events.

First, pictures from when I took my camera for a visit to the Northwest Railway Museum and Snoqualmie Falls.  The trail was closed at the falls because they are renovating the station at the base, so I hung out at the observation station to take these.


Lonely train by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Waterfall by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Gone to Seed by *dbvictoria on deviantART

falls-2

falls-11

falls-4

trains-1

trains-11

The full set of pictures can be seen here.

I was going to continue, but it appears there is a character limit to posts and with including costuming here I hit it.  So guess what?  You get two posts today.  Huzzah!

No comments: