Monday, February 15, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 165

These earrings are jinxed, I tell you! I retook the pictures yesterday afternoon, and went to go edit them this morning, and of the four pairs, there were only pictures of two of them on the camera! There is an earring picture gremlin in the house.

So here's two of the four, finally listed, and hopefully I'll get the others tomorrow.

Faux Pearl Triple Dangle Earrings on Sterling Earwires



Purple and Lavender Swarovski Crystal Earrings



And two new pieces for the day. I sold a pair of cinnabar heart and pearl earrings from my Etsy shop earlier this week, and was going to remake them to relist, and then I discovered I only had one of the hearts left. So instead of a pair of earrings, I now have a necklace:

Red Cinnabar Heart Necklace and Freshwater Pearls



This last piece is way outside the box for me, as I hardly ever use plastic beads, but I found these large chunky clear lucite pieces that begged me to play with them. I paired them with some black faceted glass for a 3-strand strung piece:

Clear Lucite and Black Faceted Glass Multi Strand Strung Necklace

No comments: