Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 233

We'll be off to a princess-themed birthday party shortly, and the munchkin is already dressed in her new sundress covered in big pink flowers. Of course, it's freakin' freezing! It's about 50F right now, even though it's bright and sunny. I made a trip out to the farmers' market this morning, as I'm out of honey for my current favorite breakfast (Greek yogurt with honey & granola), and I threw on my chenille sweater and hit the road, and spent the morning shivering. I should know better.

Today I finally got around to making a pair of earrings to match the necklace I'll be donating to repair Museum of History & Industry's clock for the silent auction at the Steampunk Film Festival in two weeks.

steampunk-pearls-set-5

steampunk-pearls-set-6

Supposedly this weekend we will be doing house-type stuff. There's an old desk to go to Goodwill, and I've found the floor in my sewing room, but still need to clear off some flat surfaces. I'm feeling the urge to sew something.

No comments: