Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 331

This post brought to you live from exciting Yakima, the Palm Springs of Washington. At least that's what the billboard outside of town claims. I have my doubts. There's not a palm tree in sight. It's hot hot hot, but a dry heat at least. It's in the 90s (low 30s for you Celsius folks), but I didn't break a sweat walking across the street to grab lunch. Of course, it was only a walk across street, so there wasn't that much opportunity to work up a sweat. More notable is the A/C in our conference room, which has me in danger of becoming a meat popsicle.

No on-the-road pictures, as I'm sure you're not all that interested in seeing the lovely view of the parking lot from my hotel window.

Here's a couple of quickies before we go back for the afternoon's session:

Antique Aurora Borealis Crystal Dangle Earrings



Yellow Agate Necklace

No comments: