Sunday, September 5, 2010

A good Faire weekend

There was a little drizzle Saturday morning, but it didn't dampen anyone's spirits. Sales were slow, but I had excellent company, as is usual at events such as these. I didn't bring along any of my kit, as I nearly killed myself lugging the display and stock up the hill to set up. So instead, you get another picture post!

My daughter decided I needed a waffle breakfast to make sure my day went well, so she woke daddy up at 6:45 this morning to make sure he made me some:

waffles

I tried out a new earring display today. It had a high PITA factor for setup, but did its job well once I had it all done:

display 4

Here's the whole booth:

display 2

My booth placement was such that I could see the performance stage from the front, and watch the sword fighting from the back. Win!

seattle knights 3

Of course, the fighting wasn't just limited to swords:

seattle knights 12

seattle knights 13

Just as passing, I caught a shot of a friend & fellow vendor who was showing off one of her chainmaille bracelets.


Maille by *dbvictoria on deviantART

The full set of pictures are here/

And now, since I should have passed out from exhaustion a couple of hours ago, I am going to go tuck myself into bed and wait for the sandman to catch up on his route.

No comments: