Thursday, September 2, 2010

A new toy and a new shop!

It's been a busy day. First off, I got a new toy, er, tool for the businesses, an etched ruler to use as a size guide in photographs. It's double sided, and has one of my business names on each side:

promo ruler side b

promo ruler side a

Isn't it fantastic? It was made for me by another seller on Etsy, Creative Etching. He's got a 2-3" size custom etched brass ruler available, as well as the 6" model that I ordered.

And today, I finally went and opened a MissVictoriasVintage shop on Artfire! There's only a few items in there at the moment, but I assure you it'll grow.

Vintage Faceted Amethyst Lucite and Brass Filigree Brooch Large Oval

2 comments:

Ida @ Adroit Jewelers said...

That ruler is great! Really good idea.

capitalcitycrafts said...

What a great investment! and you have a sale in your new shop!