Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A new parasol, new backgrounds, and more knots!

I had to run to the craft store today, as my glue gun gave up the ghost. While I was looking for one, I made the mistake of wandering down one of the scrapbooking aisle, and ended up coming home with six new sheets of scrapbook paper. I had to give one of them a try this afternoon, of course! This is an older set, and I've had it listed as a set, but it was getting ready to expire again today, so I decided for a change and broke up the listing into separate parts.

The set, on the new paper:


Pearls and AB Glass by *dbvictoria on deviantART

And the new listings:

Freshwater Pearl and AB Fire Polished Czech Glass Bracelet on Sterling Silver Chain with Toggle Clasp



Freshwater Pearl and AB Fire Polished Czech Glass Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



I also chipped away at the unlisted knot necklaces again:

Dyed Purple Jade and Pewter Celtic Knot Necklace



Cobalt Blue Glass Necklace with Pewter Celtic Knot



Two Tone Dyed Purple Jade Necklace with Celtic Knots



Black Button Pearls and Pewter Celtic Knots Necklace



And finally, the grand unveiling of the parasol I've been teasing you with the last few days:

OOAK SteampunkElectric Purple and Safety Orange Parasol



Now off to enjoy another bowl of my spicy black bean soup, to warm me up on this damp cold evening.

No comments: