Sunday, September 19, 2010

Swapmeet aftermath

Owie. I hurt. I really need to go out and buy a pair of gel insole/arch supports for every single pair of my boots. 8 hours of standing on a church's basement's cement floor does not a happy kitty make. But it was a great event, and as usual I got to spend time with my wonderfully creative & inspiring friends. And I managed to offload a decent amount of my clothing stash, including some big bulky costuming bits, which is good because now I have lots more room for all those outfits I'm supposed to be making for my next blogging challenge, right?

Today's outfit:


Ready for my Safari by *dbvictoria on deviantART

And I played with the image in photoshop again:


Safari Antiqued by *dbvictoria on deviantART

Today, I get to go for a fitting on a gown a friend is making for me, which will be absolutely fabulous.

No comments: