Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 336

August 3 - 28 days to go! Countdown. Tick tick tick.

Fighting a headache all day today. Not allowed to get sick. Not in August. Too much to do, too much to celebrate. Last gasp of summer must be enjoyed!

I took a quick trip at lunch to my favorite fabric store, and have filmy gauzy stuff out of which I'll be making wings for myself and the munchkin.

Playing around with a few stray glass beads today, the challenge of having just a quantity and figuring out what to do with it.

Mint Green Frosted Glass Necklace



Enjoying one of my childhood summer dinner favorites - elbow pasta with tuna and mayo, and corn, which wasn't the original, but I've had to compromise because my husband is vehemently against peas. There are a lot of foods that I loved as a child that I can't stomach now, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of this dish.

No comments: