Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 357

I will clean tonight. I will. Really!

I'm using my personal day tomorrow for my birthday, and it'd be nice to not spend the whole day cleaning. I'm thinking I should go see a movie, at least.

I just got my vendors' packet for the Medieval Country Faire two weekends from now, at Volunteer Park in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle. The Seattle Knights will be there, which is always a treat!

seattle knights 14

I'll be spending a good portion of my free time next week making sure I've got everything tagged. I always say I'm going to price everything as I post it, but I never do. Silly me.

I got the fancy necklace finished a little bit ago, and would have made this post earlier, but I got sucked into Facebook and an hour went *poof*! Such a marvelous tool, the internet, but such an easy way to waste time too.

OOAK Steampunk Amethyst Multistrand Choker



And the pieces from yesterday are now photographed and up in my Artfire shop as well:

Steampunk Necklace and Earrings with Freshwater Pearls and Amethysts



Sterling Dragonfly Necklace with Rose Quartz and Garnet

2 comments:

SendingLoveGallery said...

beautiful necklaces, Victoria! you do such lovely work...hope your birthday is great~

Made By Tammy said...

Happy Birthday!
**passing you some Birthday cake**