Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Year in the Making, day 359

Guess what? With what I made today, according to my calculations, I am now at 367 items! Wheeee! I finished early, even with all the slacking off I've been doing this month. I'll probably still keep with the making for the rest of the month, just in case I've made a counting error at some point during the year. I'm sure that couldn't have happened, because I haven't done anything like, say, mess up my day count (twice). Right?

First things first - here's the new ad I just made for the programming book for Steamcon II, now less than 3 months away!

A new ad

And then I decided to play with some of my antique crystal beads:

Antique Black and Grey Crystal Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



Antique Black and Grey Crystal Necklace on Sterling Silver Chain



Antique Aurora Borealis Crystal Dangle Earrings on Sterling Earwires



I am now going to go have a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream to celebrate.

2 comments:

SendingLoveGallery said...

congratulations! and such lovely creations, too : )

Made By Tammy said...

WOW!! Congrats Vic!