Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 111

First off, I have to squeeeeeeee! As I type this, my golden grapes earrings are featured on the front page of Etsy!

FP 12-20-09

The page is also captured in the Vault on Craftcult.com.

And now on to more serious business. I made a necklace today with rose quartz, and experimented with different photo backgrounds to see which one showed the beads off best, my regular fabric remnant and the slate tile I dusted off earlier this week:


Rose Quartz and Pewter Celtic Knot Necklace on Sterling Silver






Which background do you like better?

I also did some more canning today, to round off my Christmas gift giving for the year. Today's jam operation - mango papaya strawberry:


Mango Papaya Strawberry Jam

Now to go bask in my 15 minutes for a little while longer!

No comments: