Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 98

Towards the end of September, I was approached by a fellow Etsian, noneoftheabove, asking if I'd be interested in a trade. I normally don't do trades. This isn't my main source of income (thank goodness!), but it is money in the bank, and covers some of our household expenses and has saved our bacon on more than one occasion when an unexpected expense arises. (Like when the water heater decides to explode!) But I'd had a really good month, and decided I'd take a look at her shop, and I'm glad I did, because she makes the most beautiful pendants! I ended up with four of her pendants, and tonight I finally came up with a way to showcase two of them:


Grey Pearls and Clay Necklace by *dbvictoria on deviantART


Golden Pendant Glass Necklace by *dbvictoria on deviantART

I've got two more pendants I'm sitting on still, waiting for inspiration to strike:





I don't have quite the right colors of beads to go with these. Yet. Give me time. There are always more beads to be bought!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are just fabulous! great job complimenting the super pendants!