Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 115

No rest for the wicked, even on Christmas Eve! While I was engaged in the knitmonster project, the munchkin kept asking if it was for her, and I kept telling her no, but that I'd knit her a scarf for Christmas. Of course, yesterday afternoon I remembered that I'd promised her one. I couldn't wuss out and give her one I'ad already pre-made, because she'd even picked out the yarn color that was her favorite from my stash!

So here it is - I finished it about 6pm this evening, two skeins of boa yarn:

A scarf for the munchkin

Presents are made, cookies and milk are waiting for Santa, and the husband and cat and I are about to curl up in front of a toasty fireplace.

1 comment:

Emilly Orr said...

Oh, now that looks like grand fun. And yay for getting it done in time!