Monday, December 7, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 97

Brrrrr! Still freezing cold. Literally. It may have broken 32F today in some parts of the Seattle area, but it sure didn't feel like it!

I'm excited, because today the feature from Caroline Ghetes ran in the Ruffled blog! Check it out here. It was a wonderful experience, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with her again!

Look! More exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!! *laughing at myself*

Today, a new bracelet and earrings set, inspired by the frigid temps. It gets dark starting about 4pm this time of year. (No, seriously!) I couldn't find my tripod to take shots tonight, so all the ones I took of the full set were blurry and the only ones that turned out were ones I took at strange angles because I was leaning a corner of the camera on top of the box on which I take my pictures.

Silver and Glass Bracelet and Earrings

Silver and Glass Bracelet and Earrings

Silver and Glass Bracelet and Earrings

And now off I go to primp and preen for this evening's outing, the 7th anniversary of a local first-Monday swing and jazz night. I've decided to pull out the vintage velvet and antique mink for the occasion.

No comments: