Monday, September 21, 2009

30 Days Hath September, Day 21

Three weeks in! 21 days of September down, 9 to go. Still considering attempting 365 in 365. The busy season is coming, and it'll be good for me to try to keep the creative juices flowing.

I updated yesterday's entry with the link to the aquamarine set on Artfire, and finally strung the two wrapped stone pendants I made awhile back and got them listed as well.

Aquamarine Steampunk Necklace & Earrings

Wrapped pendant #1

Wrapped pendant #2

I had a bit of a run on earrings this week, and so ended up making a few to replace ones I'd sold, and a few extras to boot. Thanks to my five year old daughter, I have been acquiring beads of purple and pink, her two most favorite colors. I interspersed some of my favorites, black and green, and here's the results for your perusal:

Green Garnet:



Purple Jade:



Rhodonite:



Sardonyx:



Hot Pink Glass:

No comments: