Tuesday, September 29, 2009

30 Days Hath September, Day 29

As promised, another day, another post! Today, I used up practically my entire remaining stock of rose quartz, along with a pendant recycled from two different broken vintage pieces. I had two little old beads leftover, so matching earrings were fabricated as well.





And for those of you crafters not yet on Artfire, here's an incentive for you:

ArtFire has launched their Holiday Free-for-All, in which all everyone can list and sell unlimited items during the holidays. All members, whether they are basic or pro users, can now list as many items as they wish on ArtFire for the next few months. Go Artfire! You guys rock!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool jewelry!

Leah said...

oh boy...guess now I need to list as much as possible at artfire...it would be silly not to take advantage of the free listings! And then I can see if I like it as a venue or not.

Prayers4Theresa said...

This has been such a productive month for you! I hope you carry this enthusiasm over to October. I love seeing your new items every day.

Thanks for the heads up about Artifre too. I've been toying with the idea of trying it out and I guess now is the time.

Designs by Victoria said...

Thanks all. I haven't had any sales on ArtFire yet, but that's mainly because I haven't done that much with it, and why most of this month's creations have been listed there. I'm hoping it'll become a good venue for me with a little more effort. A lot of their features are fantastic.