Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 45

Still in the parasol groove - I started this one last night after making my previous post, stayed up a wee bit too late working, and just finished it up this evening. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon or this weekend I'll get better shots on the deck. One of the two remaining brown pagoda umbrellas, this one I did in burgundy trim, beads, and heavy lace. The lace is actually 5" wide, doubled over.





One more of these to go, and I haven't decided on colors for it yet. We'll see if inspiration strikes tomorrow, but the next couple of days will be devoted to a dress for the munchkin. She needs an outfit for SteamCon, after all, and I've got the perfect fabric for it already, a black and white plaid.

3 comments:

Silver Canyons said...

Vic, your parasols, bar none, the best I have ever seen!

Michele said...

What else can I say another beauty!!!

Designs by Victoria said...

Thanks, both of you! I especially like this one, not just because I used my favorite color for embellishment!