Monday, October 26, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 55

It's always hard to readjust to the "real" world after working at an event all weekend. After years of doing this kind of thing, though, I try whenever possible to take off the Monday afterwards, to decompress. And sleep. Sleep is good. (I originally types that as "Sleep is god!")

Over the next few days, I'll be listing what's left of the stock I made for the con, and working in a few new pieces as well. I also have a request for a custom piece. But today I took it easy. So here's one of the three pairs of earrings from my "on the road" post last week, plus a new pair of earrings I made this afternoon:

Pineapple Glass and Gear Steampunk Earrings



Prehenite Briolette Waterfall Earrings:



The husband had the foresight to buy one of those pre-cooked roaster chickens yesterday, thank goodness, so I don't have to get up the gumption to cook tonight. Making an open-faced broiler sandwich with it and some cheddar sounds lovely. Tomorrow I'll make something tasty. After a week of hotel food, it's time for some real homecooked food.

1 comment: