Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 61

Pumpkin butter was not achieved today. It'll have to wait till next weekend. Instead, we cleaned. The house had gotten a little neglected in the last month, with all my preparations for the convention plus being away for work. We found the dining room table and the kitchen counter. The floors were mopped. Laundry was done. It is good.

I did some more beading today, and as I was sorting through looking for a particular color of seed beads, I found a few odd beads rolling around in the bottom of one of my bins. I found enough matching ones to make a few pairs of earrings.

Blue and green glass:



Pink and green glass:



Red and green agate:



Back on the road again tomorrow, off to Portland for another conference. Not staying in a Red Lion this time, so hopefully I'll have decent internet.

Cheerio!

No comments: