Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 77

This afternoon, I decided I'd better get into the holiday spirit. I had a small stash of gorgeous green Swarovski bicones, and paired them with some garnets for this festive necklace and earrings:

Holiday Sparkle Earrings



Holiday Sparkle Necklace



Mother Nature finally gave me a break, a non-rainy spell long enough for the deck to dry and for me to get pictures of the two new parasols, so I've got them listed now as well.

Tan, Brown, and Ivory Steampunk Lolita Parasol



Brown Steampunk Pagoda Parasol with Ivory and Gold Lace



When the husband gets home, I will begin another period of XBox widowhood, as he'll be bringing home a copy of Assassin's Creed II. But I won't complain that much, considering how much fun I had watching him play the first one.

No comments: