Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 71

Luckily today's a holiday, because the munchkin has an ear infection and I have a raging headcold. Achooooo!

Weather's getting chillier, and folks are starting to think about the holidays. I'm hoping Seattle won't get a repeat of last year's Snowpocalypse.

Snow, 12-18-08

In memory, and hoping that this is the only kind of ice and snow I'll be dealing with for the next few months, some new frosty pieces. This entire day's work is made from pieces salvaged from one rescued broken necklace, with the addition of a few of the beads.

Ice Queen Earrings



Ice Flower Necklace



Pearl/Silver Choker



And my favorite, Glass Pearls and Silver Necklace/Earring Set



Now to go make a nice pot of tea and huddle under the covers for the rest of the afternoon. I had grandiose sewing plans for the day, dangit.

No comments: