Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 67

Today, I finished two new steampunk pieces in amethyst:

Amethyst Steampunk Y-Necklace with Sterling Silver Wire & Chain



Amethyst Steampunk Dangle Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



And I finally got some good pictures of the pieces I made while on my trip earlier this week, so I've begun listing them as well.

Black and Pink Swarovski Crystal Earrings



Purple and Clear Swarovski Crystal Earrings on Sterling Silver Earwires



Amazonite briolette earrings



We're having a much quieter Saturday afternoon than normal, and I am considering a thorough house-scouring looking for a pod in the back corner of a closet. The munchkin was acting cranky, and daddy asked her if she needed a nap. She thought about it for a minute, said "Maybe I do!" and went into her bedroom and crawled into bed. The nap threat is usually a dreaded thing, and an effective tool for us, so it's rather bewildering.

No comments: