Friday, November 20, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 79 & 80

I missed yesterday! Fell asleep on the sofa. Too busy cleaning the house, tired my poor self out. My mother arrived today, visiting for the next two weeks, a combination of Thanksgiving and the munchkin's birthday. I've been neglecting the housekeeping even more than usual, so the last two days have been a flurry of autumn cleaning.

Here's yesterday's piece, made with more of the cobalt blue pearls I'd mentioned in a previous post.

Cobalt Blue Pearl and Pewter Celtic Knot Necklace:



And today's, Rutilated Quartz



While I was cleaning, I discovered a piece I'd made months ago. I'd bought a light box for photography, anticipating the lack of natural light at this time of the year, but never played with it beyond the initial burst. I'd been using the necklace I'd just completed as a test subject, and left it down there sitting inside the lightbox. So here it is, finally photographed and listed:

Geode and Grey Banded Glass on Sterling Wire:



Tomorrow, heading out early for the EtsyRain Holiday Craft Show!

No comments: