Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Year in the Making, Day 88

Today was a day of wandering downtown. We had a supremely yummy pizza called "Spanish Steps" with sausage, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, and gorgonzola at Zeke's, and took a trip to the top of the Space Needle, the first time for the husband and my mother, although I'd been up a couple of times previously.

The Space Needle, Seattle

Then home again, and playing with some new beads outside my regular palette - some pastel shades that reminded me of after dinner mints:

After Dinner Mints

So here's three new pairs of earrings and a necklace:

Pastel Earrings Trio

After Dinner Mints Necklace

And now, since we have babysitting with my mother being here, the husband and I are off for an evening of mindless martial arts eyecandy, to see Ninja Assassin.

No comments: